statutoryredundancy.co.uk respects your privacy. Below is an outline of the information that statutoryredundancy.co.uk collects, how it's used, and how you can "opt-out"
Whenever you request a page through your browser, navigation and clickstream data such as:
- Your IP address.
- Browser and version.
- Operating system.
- Date and time.
- The site from which you came.
are stored in a log file and/or database. This information can not be used to identify specific individuals, and is only used for:
- Website and system administration.
- Research and development.
- Anonymous user analysis.
- To provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Website. A cookie is an element of data that a Website can send to your browser, and which your browser may then store on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Doing this will allow you to decide on a case-by-case basis whether to accept cookies or not.
Cookies on this site are used by ourselves, our ad management system, and occasionally by advertisers who use 3rd party ad serving solutions. Cookies are used for:
- Ad tracking.
- Customization of content (i.e. not repeating the same advert).
- Storing login information.
- Statistical site-traffic analysis.